Bell Harbor International Conference Center is a full-service conference facility utilizing a top-notch, technical staff and state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment. We offer a comprehensive list of services and equipment, and our in-house team will work with you to prepare a mix of audio and visual effects to maximize your meeting impact.
The following list is an overview of our audiovisual services. For questions on pricing or how to add these services to your next meeting, please contact our sales team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.441.6666.
- High-speed internet access throughout the facility with sufficient bandwidth for hundreds of heavy users and the ability to support thousands of devices
- Substantial bandwidth for any size videoconference or webcast
- Built-in rear projection system in the Bay Auditorium
- Touch-screen presentation control systems
- Soundproof walls, adjustable task-appropriate lighting
- Video and audio recording and webcast services available
- White boards, tackable wall surfaces, analog phone lines, and multiple data ports in each conference room
- The Bay Auditorium has five multi-function isolation booths for multi-language interpretation, professional audio and video studio control, guest speaker accommodations, or whatever your imagination can come up with!
- The state-of-the-art and aesthetically pleasing new Nexo Line Array Sound System delivers pristine sound quality for groups of 400 to 1,000. Providing a sophisticated solution and enhancing participant experience by evenly distributing sound throughout your event space, eliminating "dead zones."